Wednesday 20 May 2009

60's style for your Little Ones


This week's big love is the Play Ball, a fantastic replica of the classic 1963 Ball Chair by Eero Aarnio.

Made from a molded fiberglass shell with a fully cushioned interior it is the perfect place to snuggle down in.

I found this on an Australian site and I would love to find stockists around the world - especially in the UK. So if you know of any please do drop me a line.

The Play Ball is available in blue or red and I can just picture a row of three in my garden room!

$699 Australian dollars from www.littlenest.com

1 comment:

  1. I got this web page from my pal who shared with me on the topic of
    this web site and at the moment this time I am visiting
    this web page and reading very informative posts at this time.


    Also visit my blog ... security systems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...