Wednesday 13 May 2009

I Love, Love, Love Princess Ratbag skirts



Sorry if you've missed me. I've been away for a few days working - but back now!

I absolutely fell in love with these skirts when i came across them on the net and I just had to write about them.

Made using seven meters of fabric with an elastic waistband. They come in a range of designs / colours and they are just beautiful. I would personally team with a pair of big chunky boots - DM's or biker style. But they will look just as good with a pair of sparkly flats.

They come in sizes from baby right up to 15 years (so would be OK for small women too!).

Princess Ratbag are an Australian company but they ship internationally for $20. The skirts start at $80 which is about £40.
The only problem is deciding which one to buy!
http://www.princessratbag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...