Thursday 14 May 2009

Wheelie Good Fun


I know that this product isn't at the cutting edge of newness (if that even is a word) but after ending up right in the middle of a Wheelie Bug situation today I thought that it was well worth a post!

In our house we have three. They have been a part of our lives for many years and my little ones have spent many an hour chasing each other around our house only to end up with a very large crash situation. Our old nanny was also partial to the odd Wheelie Bug race and it is very entertaining to see a full size grown up racing around on one.

They do make a great toy / gift for any child and have a great use life. They do come in two sizes but I would suggest getting the larger one (especially if you would like a go yourself).
There are lots of different styles out there now but my money is on the Ladybirds.
£44 from www.lulasapphire.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this-- just got the bee for my baby! Only in one store in Rome, from what they say. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will really enjoy it. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...