Sunday 21 June 2009

The big Mummy Tweet Up!


Good evening people. I am chomping at the bit to begin my budget toy feature but as I am going to bubble tomorrow I thought that it would probably better for the old creative flow if I got that out of my system first.

I'm really looking to seeing next years collections from some of my favorite labels including No Added Sugar, Green Baby, Mitty James, Their Nibs, and of course Joules (as FunnyGirl and ModelGirl are two of their in house models)!

Of course they are just the UK based labels - which we do of course like to support. There are lots of people standing for the first time at this show - so hopefully it will be a good one.

After a morning's work I am meeting up with some fellow Twitter / Mummy bloggers for lunch. Our group excitement is at a far higher level than that generally expected of ladies of our age. Non the less we are all left wondering quite how we will know who is who! (not a dissimilar feeling to a blind date... I would imagine).
At least Sophie4Sophie (yes her of the fab dressses) fame will be very easy to spot, thanks to her much loved, infamous limited edition Stokke® Xplory®!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous! I want a nosey at what's new on the market ... off to explore those links. And I do love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...