Thursday 11 June 2009

Posh Baby Pantlet combo fromTwisted Twee

I have a fab find for you guys today. The only downside is that they are only available in sizes up to two years - well the tops are anyway. There is an adult side to their webstore with lots of grown up things to make you smile (including the classic range of Portrait Pants) but they deserve a post all to themselves. 

So - I was struggling to find a cool and funky T shirt as a pressie for a little bambino that I know and then I found these.

I don't know about you but during the summer I always failed miserably in getting clothes to stay on my four (DinoBoy especially always had a thing for being naked) yet I always needed to get them looking respectable enough to leave the house.
Here is the answer - dressed but not really dressed!

The Posh Pantlet Combo comes courtesy of a company called TwistedTwee. Don't stop at the pant page though because they have lots of things for kids of all ages. The sleepyhead embroidered pillows are another great buy at £15.
There are quite a few designs in the Pant Combo range include Shakespeare, Tea, Best in Show and Car. Available in sizes from birth to 2 years in five different stylishly quaint colours. £25 each http://www.twistedtwee.co.uk/posh-pant-combos-c-16.html




2 comments:

  1. Adorable...thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the adult section...love the ABC tea towel! :) Hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...