Monday 5 April 2010

I Love Rosie... It's true...

Me.... I'm not a winner..... and I didn't do anything even slightly spectacular to be recognised in this way... but I have been.... so there. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the great Rosie Scribble.... when I grow up (even though I am probably old enough to be her mother..) I want to be just like her.... pink bunches and all.....
She has bestowed on me the Kreative Blogger Award (though i'm thinking it should be called he Kreative speller award....). 
So in order to adorn my blog I have to share seven previously unsaid facts about me.....


I love Art Deco.... Clarice Cliff pottery in particular. I bought my first piece when I was just fifteen at an auction, the auction's catalogue was questioning the pieces authenticity. I knew it wasn't fake, begged my dad to stump up the £40 it went for. It was later valued at £600.


I was in National Youth Ballet and National Youth Dance.
I have a fascination with murderers..... My bookshelves make interesting reading.....
I collect Ladybird books. I have over 3500 (at last count).
I would move to Thailand in an instant. 
I get traumatised every time I enter a shoe shop.
I have also had dinner with  Gladiator.... and I'm keeping schtum too!


I now have to pass the award onto seven other bloggers who can take up the following challenge, if they wish:

  1. Copy the award to your blog
  2. Insert a link to the person who nominated me
  3. Tell you seven things about myself that I haven’t told you before
  4. Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
  5. Link to their blogs
  6. Tell the nominees about their award
So I am passing the buck awarding this amazing award to......

2 comments:

  1. Great list....3500 ladybird books!! That takes me back. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Sian, you are not old enough to be my mother. I suspect I am old to be yours! Fabulous list. Were we dining with the same Gladiator I wonder? Let's discuss that in private. I now see where model girl gets her dancing talents from :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...