Monday 12 April 2010

Pride.....

I feel really sad that Yan has had to go it totally alone with his collection but every time he has a shoot or an interview we can't find anyone to look after the children.
It's an on going theme and on the lat day of school before the Easter holiday he was asked to give a presentation for the iconic Sketchbook magazine at their pop up store in London. 
Had the children not been finishing early and if Betty hadn't had a dance rehearsal then I would have been able to accompany him. But it's just the two of us - with no family to fall back on.
But I have just come across this editorial about his presentation and I feel so proud that I wanted to share it with you all.

Full collection images can be seen on Yan's site Yan-To.com

4 comments:

  1. You are clearly so proud of him, and rightly so. Have just read article and it's really interesting, I wish him every success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly talented family you have. You have ever reason to be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well move closer then!!!!!!!!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sian, I can always help you out with the kids. I only work mornings apart from Wednesday. If you ever want to go somewhere with Yan, dont just dismiss it until you checked with me first. I love your kids and would look after them anytime x (Georgia said she'd help too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...