Wednesday 14 April 2010

This is serious (but not about the Wonder Pets...)

Well actually I could do with The Wonder Pets right now....
Here's the thing......
I entered a competition on the new Virgin vtravelled blog to win a place on an amazing press trip to NYC. You know you do these things - enter and think... what the hell I don't stand a chance of winning....
Today - I've spent the whole day head down and working like a dog. Interview written up. Press release written. Images sent. Another press release written. 
I have resisted the lure of Twitter (well not completely, but then I am officially an addict as you know). I have resisted the lure of this weeks Gallery over at the lovely Tara Cain's. I have only consumed one packet of Fruit Gums and one packet of Sur Sild fish (brought back from Oslo and yummy). I have not moaned (much) just got on with it.
Before checking my email I decide to pop over to Twitter and I see this......

Now I never win anything... I am just not a lucky person but OMG when I saw this I was so excited that I nearly peed my pants.

I'm not adverse to begging when the time is right - and i do believe that time has come. So please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please........ vote for me.

You can find all of the voting info on the fabulous vtravelled blog (see vtravlled people.... i'm bigging you up already!). But basically all you need to do is Tweet this.....  
I vote for @mummytips to win #vblogger

Quite rightly there are a few rules to adhere to...
You can only nominate one blogger. Multiple tweets for the same blogger will not be counted. Re-tweeted votes will not be counted. If you have a protected Twitter account, your vote will not be counted. 
But please do vote and ask your Twitter friends if they will vote too. If I get to NYC I promise to keep my room tidy and do the washing up and ironing for the rest of my life. xx

And if you wanted to follow vtravelled on Twitter... you can find them @vtravelled that way if they do have another amazing comp like this - you would be one of the first to know.


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...