Tuesday 25 May 2010

The Gallery..... friends.

Once again a big thank you to Tara at Sticky Fingers for bringing us The Gallery. It has become a focal point of my week and I love taking the time out to see what everyone else has come up with. This week's theme is friends.
For a family of sea lovers we really do live in the wrong place. We have had some of our best days out crabbing in the freezing cold in the depths of winter.
I love this pic - for once everyone is smiling and despite the biting wind, lack of crabs and my broken arm (roller skating accident.....).
Whilst we are on a friendly theme.... I would love it if you could pop by the Search for a Simple Star to vote for me..

17 comments:

  1. You all look so very happy! And COLD! :)
    You really excel at this Gallery stuff Sian!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and the smiles. I am so glad to be back by the sea again, the boys adore it. I used to go crabbing as a child and am waiting to introduce it to the boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although we can't choose our family, you certainly have a friendly bunch there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, great happy photo. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karin... freezing!
    The Mad House... love the seaside - hate the car trip!
    Julia.... lets hope they stay friendly!
    Nova & Nickie... thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are gorgeous, like really gorgeous. I am actually a little sad for my boy that he only has two Dogs to play with as he gets on so well with other kids. I shall erm, do something about that soon I think. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely happy, chilly photo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely fun photo and yes it does look cold but those jackets look as if they're doing a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love crabbing in our family too, great fun:) Lovely photo. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is it with children they never seem to feel the cold? It looks liek you had a fab day great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture. I love your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great photo! Good luck -- I voted for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picture! You all look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shot, although it looks very cold!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are NEVER the age you say you are in your search for a simple star page - you look incredible! If that's not a perfect ad for Simple I don't know what is - you've got to win, have voted!
    Here's to looking as good as you do!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...