Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Gallery........ Favourite Photo

Everyone knows that I love The Gallery, Tara has been an inspiration to our whole community pulling us together week after week to share a little piece of our lives.
I have to say that I find it really hard to pull my entry together for a theme like this as I have so many pics that I love with all my heart.
This week I have taken a dive into my archives and pulled out this shot of TotallySonny when he was so cute that I could have easily eaten him - not in cannibalistic way you understand.....

This is Sonny aged about 8 months on holiday in Thailand. For the first time in my life I found myself in a stable loving relationship with a husband and a family and I was living the life that I always wished for. A far cry from the depression, worry and hard times I'd encountered as a first time mum ten years before.  I love my children with all of my being and I am so proud and happy to be loved by them back.

9 comments:

  1. That is just gorgeous Sian: photo and words.
    This is why I personally love The Gallery so much; it reveals so much about the bloggers I read. As if adding words to a photo make them think that little bit more or makes that just that little bit more introspective.
    Anyway, I love it. And love you for being so very very supportive. I do truly appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous picture! Those eyes are so piercing even at such a young age.
    Really lovely post and great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful photo....so many memories are brought to life by photos. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely happy story, sis. Cute shot. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo and such a happy positive story to go with it. Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo and I love the background story that goes with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photo! I love that The Gallery gives us all these little peeks into each other's lives and pulls us all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful photograph and lovely words too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous, lovely boy, lovely shot, lovely lovely words....Hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...