Monday 18 October 2010

I heart Stokke®!

It's no secret that I love all things Stokke. Yes I do work for them but that's an added bonus as far as I'm concerned as I loved all of their products way before I landed a job with them.
It's been a big year with some pretty amazing product launches and their newest addition is quite simply the icing on the cake to me.
Tripp Trapp® Newborn...
Available in the UK from the end of November, Tripp Trapp® Newborn bridges the gap from birth to highchair brilliantly. The neat seat simply attaches to the top of your existing Tripp Trapp® to allow your baby to be part of family mealtimes from day one.
I don't know about you but I really struggled with all the floor, bouncy chair options especially at family mealtimes. FunnyGirl didn't want to be viewing our legs - and who can blame her? I so wish the Newborn set had been around when I had a baby. It would have been at the top of my list for sure.

RRP in the UK is £99

If you would like to keep up to date with launch information you can subscribe to the official UK Stokke blog. www.stokkelovers.com or bookmark the Stokke site www.stokke.com

10 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. It makes me want a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh.... my baby is due in three weeks. Fingers crossed it is out by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I want one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this so much!!! I wish my mate would hurry up and have her baby so i can buy one of these and invite her round for dindins!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome isn't it Nat? I love, love, love it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of those simple ideas that makes a world of difference. Great to see the colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Might have to invest for the newest little monkey. Will make sure to post lots of pics if I do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this at the Baby Show at the weekend and it is brilliant. If you are pregnant it is well worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG - I love this. I want a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...