Tuesday 23 November 2010

Dear So and So part 2

Dear Macbook,
I have loved you, cherished you and taken you around the world, yet still you diss me. What's the deal with the apple mail thingy?
It's like you get that I'm at the very cusp of throwing you from the balcony and into the garden - then you give me a glimmer of hope that all is well and I email everyone that I know to say 'LOOK IT'S WORKING'... yet deep down I know this reprise is too good to be true.
I almost don't want to go home for the fear that my from field will one again be blank and my email will be redirected, deleted, SPAM.

Dearest Macbook, I promise never to say the words 'upgrade, Macbook Pro' all in the same sentence if only you please, please, please sort yourself out before you give me a total and utter nervous breakdown.
Love Mummy. xx

aside.... whilst looking for an image to support my post the first link that I clicked on was titled 'All the reasons you'll Love your Mac'. Hello Apple.... I have to say that if I had just one reason to love mine right now then I would be able to sleep for the first time in days.
Thanks once again to 3bedroombungalow for her fab meme.

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor you!!! I hope it all gets sorted soon. *strokes MacBook and promises a good dusting if it doesn't start playing up*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...