Saturday 13 November 2010

The King & I dates


So many people have been asking me which dates the girls are performing in The King & I and we finally have their schedule through.
I thought it would be easier to list them here than have to continually reel them off! Tickets have already sold out on quite a few shows - so if you'll need to get in fast. Book here.

Friday 3rd December - Evening 
Saturday 4th December - Evening
Monday 6th December - Evening
Tuesday 7th December - Evening
Thursday 9th December - Evening
Saturday 11th December - Evening
Wednesday 15th December - Matinee
Friday 17th December - Evening
Monday 20th December - Evening
Wednesday 22nd December - Evening
Friday 24th December - Matinee
Tuesday 28th December - Evening
Thursday 30th December - Evening
Saturday 1st January - Evening
Wednesday 5th January - Evening
Saturday 8th January - Matinee
Wednesday 12th January - Matinee
Saturday 14th January - Evening

As you can see I will be spending a lot of time in my new adopted office (aka, The Curve bar) over the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer so I could go see them. Sounds fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...