Tuesday 8 February 2011

Blogladesh shortlisted in the MediaGuardian Innovation Awards


I've some amazing news to share with everyone who tweeted, blogged and generally made a noise about our Save the Children Blogladesh campaign..... we've been shortlisted in this years MediaGuardian Innovation Awards!!!

The 2011 awards celebrate the most successful innovative digital communications across a range of categories. We made our impact in the Campaigning Category and have been shortlisted alongside Starbucks Love Project and FairShare Music.

I still can't quite get my head around what we achieved. Blogladesh was an incredible journey for all of us and I'm honoured to be their ambassador. 

The winners are announced on 24th March.

Wish us luck!

10 comments:

  1. ooh you made me look made me stare and I'm very glad I did, phenomenal news, well done to all of you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Fingers crossed for the final now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant, well deserved (and I'm sure you'll win!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news - well done you and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! Well done, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mazeltov! So happy to hear it, because you deserve this recognition. Fingers crossed for more good news ---

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent news, will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for all involved xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news. So proud of you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...