Tuesday 8 March 2011

Win a Signed Copy of Sarah Brown's Behind the Black Door

Last week I went along to the eagerly awaited launch of Sarah Brown's book, Behind the Black Door. It was great to meet Sarah in person after months spent chatting on Twitter and I have to admit that I did indulge in a little celeb spotting with Liz Jarvis and Annabel Karmel too!

Sarah's quite an amazing lady who works tirelessly to raise awareness for charities around the world. I can't wait to get stuck into her memoir and find out what family life behind the closed doors of Number 10 is really like.

As you may already know, Sarah is the keynote speaker at CyberMummy in June, so if you'd like the chance to meet her you'd better hurry as we only have around 50 tickets to this years conference left.

I have a signed copy of Behind the Black Door to giveaway. To enter leave a comment on this post with the answer to the following question;

What colour is the door to number 10 Downing Street?

A)  Red
B)  Black
C)  Pink

The competition is now closed. The winner is lunarossa.

58 comments:

  1. B) Black

    I would love to win this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B) Black. I think this would be a really fascinating book xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is a great giveaway. Sarah Brown is someone I greatly admire. I'm not a big fan of autobiographies but would make an exception with this one:)
    The answer is B) Black
    @medsdemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. B) Black

    This looks a fantastic read, it on my wishlist so I'd love to win.

    @rhodak09

    ReplyDelete
  5. the answer is b)black Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Answer: Black

    ReplyDelete
  7. The answer is black

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone else said, I'm not a big fan of autobiographies, but this is definitely one I'd love to read.

    And the answer is black :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Answer: Black
    I think this book would be an interesting read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black.

    I have to say, that's a lovely photograph of Sarah on the front cover. And only 50 tickets left? Have I don't the right thing?!

    Thanks for hosting this comp.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. B-black - last time I looked! Toodlepip! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely shiny black!


    sam@tickell.plus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The answer is Black. Glad you had the chance to meet her. I'd have millions of questions to ask her...

    ReplyDelete
  14. B) Black

    And now I desperately want to go to cybermummy even more! argh! *continues sponsor hunting*

    ReplyDelete
  15. B) Black

    Thanks for the giveaway. Would love to win a copy, I'm sure it is a fascinating read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. B) Black

    I hope I win this book. I thought Gordon Brown was the best Prime Minister we had.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the answer is balck
    simontink@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. B) Black
    twitter is @racheletitley

    ReplyDelete
  19. B) Black
    twitter is @andrewcbo
    thanks for running this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. B) black

    @captainsunflow

    ReplyDelete
  21. B)Black
    @tilliesworld
    http://thewonderfulworldoftillie.blogspot.com/
    Thank you
    Good Luck everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  22. B) Black

    Shufflette

    ReplyDelete
  23. B) Black


    @Tonysthelens

    ReplyDelete
  24. black

    @danuska66

    ReplyDelete
  25. B) Black

    @tweakyuk

    ReplyDelete
  26. B) Black

    @Webkinny - ellen@webkin.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. B) Black

    ReplyDelete
  28. B) Black
    alison_beeston@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...