Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cambridge Satchel LOVE

I've always been a satchel lover and until it was lost in a house move ten years ago I still regularly used the  satchel that my god mother bought me to celebrate my first day at junior school back in 1978. It was aged perfectly and personalised inside with my name and address written in my own naive script.
I loved that bag and I've been looking to replace it for years but nothing ever quite hit the mark.

Then I came across these new fluo delights from the Cambridge Satchel Company and I'm in satchel heaven again.
I went for the fluro green 14" so that my macbook fits perfectly inside and I'm one happy bunny!
Satchels are going to be the bag of the season - mark my words!


Fluro satchel from Cambridge Satchel Company. Available in four colours and four sizes, just to make it difficult to choose.

5 comments:

  1. I used to be a satchel lover, although they only came in brown in my day. Those ones look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an egg yolk yellow one! People ask me every day where I got it. I love it dearly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...