Friday 6 May 2011

Green Baby welcomes Green Kids

I used to work with Green Baby way back, they were my second clients when I left the rat race to be my own boss nearly eleven years ago. In that time I've watched them flourish and I can hand on heart say that one of the few products that I have continued to recommend to any new mum is their Organic Easy Change Sleep Gown. It is quite simply the best thing in the world for night-time nappy changes. No fiddly poppers on sleepsuits to mess around with and after a bit of practice you can even manage a nappy change without waking your baby. 

I digress... I'm not supposed to be talking baby gear because the big news is that they have their beautiful bright, funky organic clothing range is now available in sizes up to 8 years. 
The Green Kids collection has some really cool pieces, my favourite being this Striped Jumpsuit, as modelled by the lovely FunnyGirl.

Please excuse the poor photography but it was getting late when she got in from tea at her friends last night and she insisted that she had to put it on straight away! And this evening when she came home from school - straight on it went. So it looks like it's a hit with her too.



The jumpsuit is £22 from Green Kids at Green Baby.
A very big thank you to Green Baby for sending us the jumpsuit, I will post an update to this review after a couple of washes - if I can get her to take it off that is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she looks adorable! With those pigtails and the stripes she looks like a character out of a Dr Seuss story!
    Will pop over to see if there is anything stripey for the Little Man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...