Wednesday 18 May 2011

Yan To rocks Fashion Press Week

I've had a day off (of sorts) today, perhaps more of a bus man's holiday if I'm totally honest but today I wasn't the businesswoman, the blogger or even the mother. Today I was free from responsibility and free to step back and enjoy Yan's new collection through the eyes of the many press and stylists that passed through Fashion Press Week.

His was a unique offering amongst the thirty or so brands gathered at the stunning Grade 1 listed no1 Marylebone and he chose to create a new piece of the collection right there for all to see.



It's a beautiful dress - I love it. Simple yet amazingly intricate and made even more perfect by the fact that I instantly 'got' his inspiration.


If you are interested , we have an aggressive Ivy type plant that's slowly enveloping the victorian fruit trees in our garden. It flourishes as the colour and life drain from these beautiful old trees. 

Yan's collection is available from Harrods. www.yan-to.com

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I love it it is really beautiful! Your man is seriously talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peggy there! I adore my Yan To dress and recommend everyone gets one. They may you look slender and sexy! Whoop!

    Much love to all the To's! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...