Monday 15 August 2011

Are you interested in working with a charity?

And are you free for a couple of hours in London on Wednesday evening?

I'm looking for four London based bloggers to give their honest opinions and feedback on the creative for a forthcoming campaign.
The creative will be presented by the charity themselves and your input could directly impact the entire campaign strategy ahead of it's launch later this year.

There aren't any expenses on offer but I'm assured that there will be plenty of tea, cake and wine.

If you'd like to get involved, please pop me an email with your details including your blog url and I'll be in touch later today.

If you are interested in reviewing products or working with brands and charities please add your details to my database.


Subscribe to my blogger list

* indicates required










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...