Sunday 21 August 2011

CybHer12 - Have Your Say

Firstly, thank you for all of your interest in CybHer. Any reservations about moving forward on my own have been totally blown away thanks to your messages of support.
I've spent hours reading through all 300+ post CyberMummy blog posts so that I can make CybHer12 the best blogger conference yet. I say I, but I really mean we, because I will be calling on all of those offers of help over the next few months.
I know that everyone is eager for me to release full event information and I'll be in a position to do so in another couple of weeks.
In the meantime, can you spare 5 minutes to fill in this pre-conference questionnaire? It doesn't matter if you've never attended a blogger conference, I want to hear your views too.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thank you,
Sian.

12 comments:

  1. Done! Looking forward to hearing all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done can't wait to hear more xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done & getting excited already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All done, really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duh! I didn't scroll down when I did it the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All done, hope to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't see the questionnaire! Is it just me? Am I the thickest on the block here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Et I can't find the correct link either! Takes me to this page then that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done ;) I hope it will be a huge success and am really looking forward to it @Kahanka (Mirka)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope its you who reads the comments Sian! ;-)
    sorry! hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got there in the end! Good luck with everything x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...