Wednesday 10 August 2011

Morrissey.... I know it's over

I finally got to see Morrissey on Sunday. It was touch and go as lots of roads around Brixton were closed and Twitter was awash with false claims of rioting and violence.

Morrissey was amazing and as a little light relief to this weeks crazy goings on around the UK I'd like to share this clip that I filmed on Sunday night.

I know it's over is my favourite Smiths song and I never thought I'd get to hear it live.
The video isn't great as I had a guy with the biggest hair possible in front of me but take a minute, close your eyes and enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. I love The Smiths Sian so thanks for sharing this. It's funny (well not really) but Panic by The Smiths has been in my head for the past few days now given what's been happening :(

    Glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband agrees, it's his favourite ever smiths song (he says thanks for posting it) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...