Thursday 10 November 2011

Win a Stress Free Christmas Treat

Fancy a stress free Christmas? I know I do.... which is why I'm telling you about this great comp from LighterLife to win an exclusive London break.
The prize includes a £1500 pre paid shopping trip, a chauffeur to drive you around for the day so you don't have to worry about carrying all of that shopping before whisking you back to the Ritz hotel for a night in luxury accommodation with your loved one and a luxurious hot stone massage. I've had a hot stone massage - it is lush!

Visit and 'Like' their Facebook page to enter. I've checked it out. It's a properly run Facebook comp so go for it and good luck!



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...