Thursday 19 January 2012

Eyes

It's been a really long time since I joined in with The Gallery. Life and work just kind of got in the way of my favourite Wednesday pursuit but I really couldn't resist this weeks eye theme.

Two beautiful eyes from my two beautiful girls. Their depth and beauty takes my breath away, I wish I had eyes like theirs... I could gaze into them forever more.  

Betty

 Biba

Do visit the other blogs from this weeks Gallery and do comment on the blogs that you visit - people do like a bit of interaction!

9 comments:

  1. Your header is one big addition to the theme also!
    Your girls have A-mazing colour eyes. Not dissimilar to my own . . . *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my page loaded to reply I thought the very same thing!
    I would love to have brown eyes. My mums are brown but mine are blue like my dad. I always hated the colour, they are like a deep cold pool.
    Luckily my children have their fathers eyes and they are deep and rich and totally beautiful. Much like yours Ms Cain. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each is very different -- shape and colour. Amazing the range between siblings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful eyes your girls have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I was about to say the same as Tara ref your header! Your children have gorgeous eyes, gorgeous photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful eyes your girls have - no wonder you are mesmerized by them

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so beautiful and so different from each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...