Friday 13 January 2012

XBox More Than Games : You Tube

Did you realise that one of the fab new features of Xbox Live is that you can now watch You Tube through it?
You don't actually realise what a big deal that is till you give it a go. No more sitting uncomfortably at your computer, now you can full on sit back in your comfy clothes to catch up on your latest You Tube faves.
My children love it, maybe too much because now they fight over who gets to choose what they watch. The girls like to catch up with episodes of their favourite shows, like Tracy Beaker Returns, or Disney's Sonny with a Chance. Sonny likes to sit for hours watching other peoples uploads of his favourite Xbox games (I don't understand why either but that is another post altogether).
Me, well I dare say I spend way to much time watching stupid kitty vids (like I have the time) or my current favourite is this one that I stumbled across on my mobile phone after Betty had been using it...



A rare and beautiful find!

If you don't already have an Xbox Live Gold membership you can get 3 months for half price by using the code:  M3mmyT1ps

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I got my boys doing videos for my post on this. Love YouTube x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty's american accent is classic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...