Saturday 3 March 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm not sure how I randomly realised this but it seems that my blog is 3 today!



My first post was lacking in just about everything but I was just starting out, I didn't have a clue what I was doing and I figured that no one was going to read it anyway! 

After a couple of months stumbling along writing about products that I love I started to write about my life and I got comments, followers, friends. I was hooked.

The last three years have been mind blowing. CyberMummy, Blogladesh, a UN Summit, a trip to Downing Street and the huge decision to move forwards with my first solo event, Cybher at a time where my faith in human nature was shattered after being deceived by those around me.

At my low ebb I was picked up and dusted off by some of the most amazing people I've met on this journey. People who have become my friends, people that I would never have met if I hadn't started blogging.
So on those days when you're thinking of jacking it all in because of the latest Twitter trauma, think about those friends and the experiences that you've shared, they are worth holding on to. 

Claire, Ryan, Susan, Nat, Gigi, Eva, Jay, Tara, Laura W, Erica, Nickie - thank you. xxx

21 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and so right. Happy Birthday lovely. So pleased you keep going. Cause you have restored my faith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe your blog birthday is the same day as my birthday :) Only I'm now 26 not 3... bit of an age difference there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated blog birthday missus *raises G&V*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Punches you in the arm* In a manly, but affectionate way
    Come ere you hot bird you . . . 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mwahhhhhh, happy birthday numnuts!!! Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. so we are both 72ers with blogs that are 3 this year....
    What else?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Richmond Mummy26 June 2012 at 23:25

    Happy Birthday! congrats on 3 great years in blogging :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in!! I'm "3" in July :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm realising that more each day. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do people seriously deny the Twitter trauma? Perhaps that's because it simply swings from one to another these days?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next year we should have a joint party! 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday ;) I will be 3 next Saturday ;))) on my due date. Cannot believe it has been already 3 years and am very happy I have had a chance to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 3rd Birthday and thank you for my little mention.  I'm so proud to call you one of my mates and even more chuffed that you think the same.  Love you loads - you're amazing, you know xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Someone who admits the Twitter Traumas happen - oh thank God for the voice of honesty.

    Happy Birthday.

    Liska x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy bloggy birthday chuck. You have a lot more support than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated happy blog birthday Sian! I bloody tried to comment on Saturday but Disqus would not do as it was told. I think it's best to just steer clear of the Dynasty levels of drama and hang with likeminded folk. Haters are always going to hate, fighters are always going to fight, the attention seeking will always say outlandish stuff and overhshare. Thankfully there's plenty of wonderful folk around! Stay cool, stay you and keep blogging, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19.  Happy blogiversary!!!  I'm so glad that blogging allowed me to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...