Sunday 14 October 2012

This is me meme : The Revenge

As my blog ages I've almost stopped taking part in tagged memes. I'm not sure why, perhaps as I hurtle towards my 40th birthday I'm becoming craggier?!
However, Tara re tagged me in a meme that she ran back in 2009 and again in 2011 where artistic control was passed over to those who love us most, our children. 
The result, stunning artwork aka stick men and potato mums that had us chuckling at each other for weeks.

My original meme entry was an old pic that Betty drew when she started in 4+. Yes, I do look like Popeye.

Today, I've changed considerably in the arm department. From spending too much time typing I'm told but at least the old Jazz Hands are going strong.
No idea what she means by the slogan T-Shirt though *cough*.

Betty's portrait of me

Biba went for an adaptation of me on Cybher™ day this year in a dress lovingly created by Yan and a pair of trusty Dr Martens boots. My arms seem to have shrunk in her eyes too!


So I'm going to tag...
Typecast who can cheat and get her grand kids to do it.

If you are desperado to join in you don't have to wait to be tagged, just pop the link to your post over on Tara's blog.






6 comments:

  1. Love this Meme.... the best of all the #meme in my humble opinion. I shall be getting the little legged one to draw me tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Amazing Mum14 October 2012 at 21:00

    Ha! At least your arms have slimmed down over the years ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Jazz hands". totally laffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I LOVE you Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprised none of you have commented on the slogan T....

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...