Thursday 1 November 2012

Visiting the home of Stokke

I really wanted to join in this weeks Gallery but the theme wasn't working for me. We have never been into Halloween and as I was on a plane home from Norway when the kids turned into their alter ego's last night, I totally missed my opportunity, so instead I bring you the stunning town of Alesund in Norway. The spiritual home of Stokke (who I have worked for since 2003). This was my first visit as my meetings are usually in Oslo, but what an amazingly beautiful place. I am in love.

Alesund Norway from the sky
My first view of Alesund
Alesund Norway by air

View from Brosundet hotel
View from my window at Bosundet Hotel
Tripp Trapp spotting
I wonder if I will ever stop taking pics of random Tripp Trapp's?!
Stokke Crusi
Or Stokke pushchairs?! Here the new Stokke® Crusi, first one I've seen on the street!
Alesund is simply stunning. I hope that I get to go back next year with my family. They would love it.

14 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Glad to have you back though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures!!!!!! I've heard that skiing (uncrowded pistes, good snow) in Norway is amazing but yet to investigate.....this is making me want to!!!


    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome. We are spending next summer in Northern Norway. Don't know if it will look as fabulous then, but I'll make sure I take some pictures of Stokke products for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, those are stunning pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only Best For Baby8 November 2012 at 22:49

    Stunning photos, looks like a beautiful place. The Tripp Trapp and Stokke Crusi suit the environment perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely breath taking pictures, would love to go skiing there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What incredible pictures. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...