Tuesday 8 January 2013

Crock Pot Rice Cooker Review

On the run up to Christmas I was approached by Crock Pot to see if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their Rice Cookers. I've always liked the idea as Yan's mum uses one and she makes very good rice!


Crock Pot Rice Cooker

The Crock Pot Rice Cooker is really easy to use. Add one cup of rice (cup measure included) and two cups of water, switch on and get on with whatever you doing. 
Your rice takes around 10 minutes to cook and when it's done it automatically switches over to the keep warm function. It really is that simple.


I have to say that that it makes perfect rice and the non-stick pan is really easy to clean. It's dishwasher safe but a wipe with a smooth cloth in the sink is all it really needs. 
I don't know about you but I'm prone to killing pans when I cook rice on the hob. This feature on its own is enough for me to never use anything else.


I cooked, Char Siu Pork with broccoli served on a bed of perfectly cooked rice from the Crock Pot Rice Cooker.

Char Siu Pork with broccoli and rice

I love the rice cooker so much that I ended up buying one for No1 son for Christmas too!

For more info visit www.crockpot.co.uk or their Facebook page CrockPotUK

Disclosure : I was sent the Crock Pot Rice Cooker for review. No payment was received for this post. All review posts are 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. Crock Pot Rice Cooker Review is a amazing review for choosing best rice cooker. We often do mistake when we walk through to have household applieces. Thanks author as well as other who has reviewed values here.
    http://bestricecooker.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...