Thursday 4 April 2013

Filofax Doodle Review Part 1

I LOVE Filofax, I'm a long term user. That sound's wrong but you know what I mean?!

I received a press release a couple of weeks about about the new Filofax Doodle and yesterday that release was followed up by a Doodle for me to try out and share my views on.


We love it. I love it... it's like being back at school but being allowed to write what the hell you like on your English book.
A real review will be coming soon but the excitement got the better of us last night and we made this little vid. Enjoy...


Disclosure : Filofax sent me this item to review. All views are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I was just wondering where Filofax got the Doodle idea from? It's a mystery to me... scratches head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... that secret code was meant for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Spirograph when it first came out in the mid 1960's great toy.. but love the maths behind it

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirograph

    Who said all that Maths would never have a use in later life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not very artistic, but I really like this one (even though I won't
    be buying). It would make a good notebook due to its thin size. Would
    have LOVED one of these when I was much younger!

    Maycee (www.turnberrytowers.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...