Saturday 24 August 2013

Coombe Mill Cornwall : Back to Paradise

Back to Coombe Mill

We loved our stay at Coombe Mill earlier in the summer so much that we booked a return trip for the last week of the holidays. Now, here I am on the final evening of our stay feeling quite sad about packing up and heading home. 

We all love it here. 
I'm actually able to switch off and spend quality time with my family, the kids lay off the tech and have actually spent this whole week without arguing. This is epic in our household.

In addition, the girls have a great new friend that they've spent the last two days with. Climbing hills, delving into caves, splashing in the river, catching hens, chatting, laughing. Good times.

That's the essence of Coombe Mill. Something for everyone. 

Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays

Coombe Mill Holiday

We've been staying in Millers House on this trip. A large stone cottage that sleeps 9. It's big, well equipped and perfect for two families actually. I could happily send for my animals and never go home.




2 comments:

  1. Coombe Mill (Fiona)24 August 2013 at 12:44

    I love the photos and remember watching you take several of these. Clio was delighted with her time spent with your girls and I love how you all relax into Coombe Mill like a second home. Really appreciate your lovely post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy's mad house25 August 2013 at 07:51

    I have heard so many lovely things about Coombe Mill, I think we will have to visit one day. Looks like you all had a fab time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...