Thursday 4 September 2014

Back To School : The Gallery

I feel really emotional about the kids going back to school this year. We've had such an amazing summer that was over way too soon. Time seems to be whizzing by so fast that I can't seem to keep up.

My children are growing so quickly and after 20 years, this will be the last year I have a child at primary school. It certainly is the end of an era.

The first day back was a shock to the system for everyone and for the first time ever I missed the opportunity to take a photo before they left for school. It made me miserable all day and when I tried to gather them together when they got home, I only managed to bribe two out of three into the rain. This made me sad.

Back to school

But here they are, Sonny at the start of year 9 and my baby, shiny, happy, Betty ready to take on year 6. Cute or what?!



10 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo Sian and well worth waiting until the end of school for! Lovely to see two siblings so happy around each other x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful children and do you credit xx they have been taught well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! How gorgeous! Such a lovely photo! Good luck to them in the new school year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish miss stroppy pants was in it too though. I might have to Photoshop her in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, thanks Claire. The missing link was planning a photo walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo of beautiful children. I can't believe how grown up Sonny looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He amazes me with his hugeness on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picture Sian, so tall and grown up. The first day was a shock to the system here too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I did the same - missing the first day photo because it was all such a rush. Luckily they all still had smiles when they returned home! Lovely photo! One to be treasured

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...