Friday 27 March 2009

Cutie Cuski


I guess that this should really have been one of my first posts - as cuski has been a part of our family for nearly nine years.
I came across it at a trade show. My baby had a real thing for towelling Ikea bibs and I was desperate to get him off them. Then i spotted Cuski. the answer that i had been looking for - a towelling comforter. I bought one and took it home. It was an instant hit - and over the years the collection has grown. my baby is now nearly nine - and he still wouldn't part with Cussi (as he calls him) for the world.
Cuski is now available in a range of colours and in a bamboo option. 
If you are stuck for a gift idea for a new baby - you cannot go wrong with this.

1 comment:

  1. Feeding time can be challenging at time to say the least! I had this problem until I stumbled upon Bibetta Bibs. It's great when you find something that works for you and makes your life easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...