Friday 20 March 2009

Retro heaven from Ladybird



I have been collecting Ladybird books for a few years now after my mother in law donated her collection to me. I have at least 300 books and my children love them as much as I do. 
They are a real piece of childhood nostalgia - with illustrations changing through the generations.
Ladybird have just launched a new site www.ladybirdprints.com where you can get hold of a little bit of history to hang in your home.
The site has around 4000 images from the whole range of books that can be ordered as prints or canvases. 

My fav's are the classic Three Little Pigs and The elves and the Shoemaker - which I loved when I was little.
Prices from £15 for an A4 print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...