Tuesday 5 May 2009

Another Bag? Barbara Hulanicki for Top Shop


I do apologise for the fact that I can't seem to get off bags at the moment and as I bought this yesterday I thought that I should share it.
So this isn't necessarily a mummy product but it is a shopping bag and everyone has to shop - be you a mummy or not.

I do try to be a good girl when it comes to not using plastic bags and whilst it seems that lots of people are managing at the supermarket it all goes to pot when you hit the highstreet.

I have so many of these reusable bags that I could have my own web store selling them but that doesn't stop me from adding to my collection! This new beauty is from the iconic Barbara Hulanicki's new range for Top Shop. I have been so inspired by her over the years that i even named my middle daughter after her iconic sixties store, BIBA.
I know that I am going to have yet another fight on my hands over who actually gets to keep this - me or one of the girls. I do promise that we don't fight all the time - just when it comes to bags!

I can only imagine what it is going to be like when they are after my clothes too!
£25 from www.topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...