Monday 4 May 2009

Hannah Montana wears patent DM's!


Fresh from the Hannah Montana movie and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! Hannah sports a pair of bright yellow patent DM boots in one scene - so on the Hannah tip I thought that I would share them with you all.
My kids all love DM's. OK so it may have something to do with the fact that i love DM's (You simply can't beat the high heeled patent Darcy boots from last season) but they really are great shoes.
You can get your mitts on a pair of the very same boots as Hannah from www.cloggs.co.uk
Sizes from small 6 to 13. They are really versatile and look great with leggings, skirts or jeans. My middle daughter had a black pair for school and she loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...