Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Sky is the limit with a cardboard Rocket!


Now we all know that it isn't an old wives tale that all our kids need to keep them entertained is a large cardboard box. This was driven home to me on Sunday when I took all of the very large stroller boxes out of my garage to make room for some more samples.

My three little ones were in box heaven. Robots, princesses and Cybermen in dens, were just the beginning - so when I came across this fantastic site I had to share it with you all.

Now we haven't tried these rockets personally (granted the kids might like the packaging more than the actual product) but I still think that they are cool.

The rockets come in a range of colours starting at £20.40 for the natural one.

Decorating it would be a good half term project I think. Had I come across them sooner - that's what I would have been up to this week! The rocket is 90 x 90 x 162 cm.

Lots of other options on their site including a castle, fortress, playhouse and puppet theatre.
www.cardboardtoys.com

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...