Wednesday 1 July 2009

Gifts under £10 part 2

This weeks challenge is a birthday gift for an 8 year old boy. I personally think that this is one of the most difficult age groups to buy for.

I asked DinoBoy what his friend likes and he suggested that we should buy him a game for his Wii - clearly missing the point that I don't want to spend £40. The child in question - is an only child and has everything that he could wish for in the toy department, so a certain amount of creativity is called for.

I have featured the fantastic cardboard playhouses previously but I have just come across these mini ones at a snip of the price. ECOutlet has a loads of different styles including spaceship, log cabin, racing car, dinosaur and even a horse and carriage. The deal clincher though is that they are only £2.99 each.

A couple of these with some some paints or pens and away you go. A perfect gift that will keep the kids occupied for at least 10 minutes!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the quirkyness of that house! And a bargain too. Top marks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool are these! i was sold on the playhouses, but these are just super!! a must for future present buys.. Even for my own brood!
    Love the house one! but can see my 6yo Dgging the Dino one for sure!
    well done with another fabulous find! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep them coming, i am loving this topic. Daughter has 2 parties next week and this is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! I know my boy would love the dino :)
    Keep going, you have a fab ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so cool...might need one just for me! :)
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...