Sunday 7 June 2009

Stunning Le Tour De Force from Little Fashion Gallery


It being a very grim and grey Sunday morning here I thought that I would try and bring you all a touch of fun and glamour. Especially after the horrid week that I have had!

I'm always on the look out for things that are individual and they don't really get any better than this. I have totally fallen in love with these head pieces from Le Tour De Force. I really wish that I'd come across them last year when they were all being christened - the white Daisy design would have looked stunning on both of the girls, and it would have been something that they could keep forever - it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it!

Le Tour De Force are an innovative kitsch British label better known for their equally eccentric adult pieces. They have designed this children's collection exclusively for the online mecca for all that is kiddie cool -  Little Fashion Gallery.

The children's pieces are priced at around 70 euros, so they are more of a special occasion buy but please... they are just so cute.

Or if you're not the wallflower type and you think that you can carry one off yourself have a look at the grown up stuff here http://letourdeforce.bigcartel.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...