Sunday 9 August 2009

New Product Alert!!!!


My last post was a bit too emotional and I think that I should probably stick to writing about products in the future!

I have a real exclusive for you today....

Zoobie are a fresh, hot new brand that I came across for the first time at the Earls Court Baby Show last year. I kept in touch and I've been waiting with bated breath (literally) for news of their official launch. Finally things are happening and they will be on sale in Mothercare and other selected nursery stores in the next few weeks.

The Jigsaw is a simply stunning top of the range wooden highchair that is beautifully crafted. It has a 360 degree rotation and is height adjustable, which is a great feature for when you are weaning. The removable tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and the seat pad is really soft and scrummy.

The Spoon highchair is ideal if you are short on space but still want something stylish. It has a removable dishwasher proof tray so your baby can sit with the rest of the family at the dining table as well as independently and most importantly if space is an issue - it's lightweight and free standing when folded.


Their final launch product is Pebble.
I really struggled to find a stylish baby chair when my three were babies and a lot of brands have jumped into this under established market. I settled for a Baby Bjorn chair but in the end the cat used it more than DinoBoy did. I'm not sure that we bothered at all with the girls. I know FunnyGirl didn't want to be anywhere other than in her Stokke Xplory!

Pebble is a beautiful chair that looks stunning in the flesh. It has seven recline positions, a super smooth rocking motion to calm your baby and a stand to keep it stable at nap times. It has a soft easy to wash seat and head hugger and it's super lightweight it you need to pop in the car for trips to visit the doting grandparents! (only 3.2kg).
For more info and to see the full range of colours - have a look at the Zoobie site.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the Pebble!! Baby B would have loved that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new client - all very swish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like they are quality pieces. Always a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...