Tuesday 17 November 2009

Win a Stokke® Tripp Trapp® in our fab colouring comp

Things have been a bit serious over here at MummyTips of late - so I thought that we are due a little light relief. With Christmas only a few short weeks away I thought that a colouring competition could be just what we need. The prizes and the template are courtesy of my good friends at Stokke®.
Simply click on the Tripp Trapp® colouring sheet to enlarge it, print it  and let your little ones inner creativity loose.


First prize is a Stokke® Tripp Trapp® and a Stokke® Table Top.
Second prize is a Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
Third prize a Stokke® Table Top


Open to all budding artists aged 1 to 5. Please follow the blog (if you aren't already) and pop me an email so that I can give you details of where to send your little ones artwork. We will feature all of the entries over of the Stokke® Lovers Facebook page.
Closing date 15/12/09 - winners will get prizes in time for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to colour you such a pretty picture! ;)
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does 5 include kids aged 5? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the Stokke Explory stroller and it is amazing. My son is almost 4 and still loves riding in it. I'm tempted to have another baby just so we don't have to give it away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it does include 5 year olds. Please get colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...