Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's true... I am a freak!

I have to begin by thanking each and every one of you for helping me to achieve this great accolade.
When I began my online experience - it was tentatively (till I decided on the spur of the moment to leave my family and shoot off to BlogHer in Chicago that is...).
Of course - since then I have never looked back and I have grown and my business has grown beyond all expectations.
I have met some amazing people that I know will be my friends forever and I've met a few people whom I simply block (cause I'm polite when I want to be...).

So where is all of this going you are of course asking????? And so I present to you....... 
The official Twitter Graders Elite.... Top Tweeter in Market Harborough!!!!!
Yes... little old me... sad but true and conformation of my freak status... I have finally arrived! i am THE TOP TWEETER in Market Harborough.....

Of course I'm not one to sit back and bask in my 5 minutes of fame..... you may have heard rumblings in certain mummy blogger circles about this summers CyberMummy conference that I am co-partnering. You will be pleased to know that we (should) have our site live really soon - but if you want to register your interest please just leave a comment.....

10 comments:

  1. How cool are you? Top Tweeter in Market Harborough? Phew...quit while you're ahead. Bet I'm top Tweeter in Northborough! ;)

    I'm most definitely interested in the summer conference! Please add my name! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to make a speech? :) xx

    I'll have you know I have been on the receiving end of the same "accolade" for a place called...Cannock, but well a (used to be famous) footballer has climbed back on top now, at least he's not kicking me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool.. Well done you! V exciting :) I definitely want to register my interest in the conference - please add my name. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! :-) I bet im the top tweeter from "Brighton" LOL ;-)
    seriously tho, thats fab! you're an amazing lady!!! :-)

    Put my name down for the CyberMummy conference.. :-) not that i'm a good "blogger" ;-)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the tweets! Please add my name to the list for the CyberMummy conference. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! please add me too! xx adina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! you have made me insanely jealous....of to find my own twitter grading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add my name for the conference !

    I realise that I'm not the top twit locally (but then I've not put my actual location down... I'm top for NotLondon (ok am only person ...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, well deserved! I think you need to buy a glizy dress and prepare an official acceptance speech.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...