Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Gallery....... Men

Hello and welcome to this week's The Gallery.... the lovely Tara at Sticky Fingers is leading us forward this weeks the theme of.... Men.
I found this easy on the surface but I have so many pictures of the men in my life that it actually turned into a race against time.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of my husband. It makes me both melt and brim with the pride that he chooses me.
It is kind of cheating cause I didn't take the pic...but he is my man and if I could have been there to take it I would (does that count?).
I can't stop there cause there are other 'men' in my life..... my boys.
No1 son will be 20 this year. That scares me and freaks me out nearly as much as it scares me and freaks me out that TotallySonny will be 10 this year. Your time as a parent really does fly by.
My boys.....

18 comments:

  1. What great men to have in your life, You look far too younf to have a 20 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great pics, and you are right about time flying , you wonder where it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are all very handsome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that photo of your man too. Fab. And 20. OMFG!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome bunch ;))) and you managed to be the first two weeks in a row ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good photo of your man. It reminds me of the kind of the kind of moody photo you would find with a magazine interview

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they lovely!!! beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very photogenic. Are you sure you haven't plucked these out of a magazine?

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some lovely men there. All of them are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! This time flying thing is very scary though isn't it?! My eldest was 14 last week and it caught me completely by surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. scuse my French but I've been under a rock and can't fricken believe you're a mum of a 20yr old. SCARY you don't look older enough!

    Great 1st picture!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely pictures of your men. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your boys look like they have a great relationship.
    Let me know your address and I'll ship my dog over to you. His teeth are the result of chewing bricks (honest) as a pup and snapping them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous as always my dear...you are a lucky lady! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great photo of your husband :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...