Friday 25 June 2010

The CyberMummy Gallery Update

Afternoon people......

I have been getting lots of emails from people trying to make sure that I got their CyberMummy Gallery photos..... lots of emails!!!!
So I have put together a list of all of the images that I have. If you sent yours and it isn't on the list please leave me a comment and send it again.
Seeing all of these pics in print is going to be awesome. A very big thank you to Photobox.com for sponsoring and an even bigger thank you to the totally fab Tara @ Sticky Fingers for hosting the comp.
See you all at CyberMummy!

1. Glowstars
2. Rosie Scribble
3. Susan Mann
4. Paris Ankara
5. Chicks in the nest
6. Heartful Motherhood
7. Booperfunk
8. Julesey10
9. New day new lesson
10. Mumra
11. The Good, the bad, the ugly
12. Mother of all adventures
13. Not such a yummy mummy
14. Dawnie Brown
15. A small hand in mine
16. Gingerbread house
17. Parklover
18. A mothers Ramblings
19. Greenie01
20. Some Vague Eutopia
21. Nappy Valley Girl
22. Violet Posy
23. Mummy's Shoes
24. Red Ted Art
25. I'm Counting U Foz
27. Mschelles
28. Cheshire Mum
29. The Bush Babies
30. Slim Lens
31. Living with Kids
32. Mummy Limited
33. All Baby Advice
34. How I Like my Coffee
35. Tilly and Jas
36. Michell Oui
37. Is there a plan B
38. CafeBebe
39. baby Genie
40. Younger and Younger
41. Bumbling Along
42. Muliebrity
43. Live otherwise
44. Transatlantic Blonde
45. Mum Talk
46. Eggs Cream and Honey
47. Yummy Mummy Flabby Tummy
48. Tales from the Village
49. My Mummy Wrote this for me
50. Sunflower71
51. Rude Mummy
52. BubbleBoo
53. Kailexness
54. What did you do today mama
55. Califlorna
56. Kelloggsville
57. And then all I thought about was you
58. Pants with names
59. Do snails need doulas
60. You found Kel's hiding place
61. Deer Baby
62. It's a small world after all
63. jfb57
64. Becky Willoughby
65. Potty Diaries
66. Mums gone to
67. Mummy's little Monkey
68. The Mad House
69. Sandy Calico
70. Bumbling Along
71. London City Mum
72. New Mummy
73. Frugal Family

12 comments:

  1. Darn I forgot! Mine was taken by mobile though so wouldn't come out if blown up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, need to send mine through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! I'm not on the list, though I did send it in... :D

    Here it is again!
    http://mochabeaniemummy.blogspot.com/2010/06/gallery-motherhood.html

    HUGE WELL DONE HUGS to you and to Tara!!
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine will be with you ASAP! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent it a second time with the original files as requested. Did it not come through??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't see mine in there, is first photo on this post:

    http://blog.maisoncupcake.com/2010/06/happy-birthday-teddy-peppa-pig-rocket.html

    Am I supposed to email a jpg as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sian. I'm not on the list, so I'll forward my original email again. Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, mine's not on the list either. Will resend you my email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. S**t!! Sorry I completely forgot to send it to you. Have sent it now, but prob too late...

    ReplyDelete
  10. :( a bit late now, but my name isn't on the list. I did send it.. oh well. Just seen the winning shot though.. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Were there any photos of the photos if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sian - Mummy-Tips27 August 2010 at 12:11

    Booperkit. Yes there were. Check out the CyberMummy Flickr stream.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/cybermummy2010/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...