Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Gallery... Holidays

This has been a holiday free year for me but despite that I've managed to travel extensively on business. Cologne, Amsterdam, Oslo, Barcelona, Chicago, Oslo, Switzerland and Oslo again.
I so wish that we were going away but there's not a single window of opportunity now that our lives have to fall in line with the fashion show seasons....
So just to make me even more holiday sick - I bring you Kho Phi Phi Leh's Maya Beach where the Thai epic, The Beach was filmed.
OMG.... I have red hair!
The Gallery is brought to the blogosphere courtesy of Tara from Sticky Fingers.
3QCMB5U2TQZF

10 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my honeymoon,we went to Thailand and it is stunning, great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not somewhere I've been but obviously happy memories for you.

    I suppose on business travel it's all a bit manic? Or do you get a chance to sightsee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poses your children are making - can tell they do modelling. Very professional. I'd love to go there one day. Hope it calms down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have your job sis?
    So it isn't just me who changes their hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, you made me holiday sick too! would love to go there. At least you have the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too with the red hair, redder than yours even:) Great photo and hair:) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a happy holiday for you all! Love your blonde hair, but the red suits you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Thailand. By the way I think the blond hair is much better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thailand is a most beautiful place or seriously if you choose this place for the celebration of holiday then then you take a right decision...Also like all the pictures of these children..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...