Sunday 11 July 2010

Who would you put on the naughty step?

I was tagged earlier in the week by my buddie Liz from Living With Kids in the Naughty Step meme. The idea is that you get to stick the person who is really causing you grief on the big bad naughty step to reflect on their annoyance.
I have to admit that I have found this pretty tricky. I don't watch much TV and I don't really want to get personal so it took me a whole glass of wine and pondering before I realised that this man manages to wind me up every single day.

People of the blogosphere, I give you GMTV's Richard Arnold.
Do I need to say more? I think not.
It's a meme so I'm tagging.... Rosie Scribble, Tara Cain, Claire, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly,  20 Something Mum and Cheshire Mum.

6 comments:

  1. Bless, he IS annoying and does need to take some time on that naughty step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I feel that he would enjoy being on the naughty step?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, excellent choice. For an alarming minute I thought you had tagged me because you were putting me there sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://omgip.blogspot.com/2010/07/naughty-corner.html - I have put the two knobheads on the naughty step :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, you need not say anything more. You should be congrtulated for being able to type his name without adding 'Smug useless git'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.cheshiremum.co.uk/2010/07/who-would-you-put-on-the-naughty-step/ I have put thousands on the naughty step! Thanks for the tag hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...