Tuesday 5 October 2010

Here Come the Girls.... The Gallery

I missed Tara's Gallery last week for the first time ever..... I hope she didn't notice. I just couldn't get a food vibe going that could get any place near my good pal @cosmicgirlie but give me theme of the girls in my life and I am all over it.
Enjoy.

My girls. ModelGirl left and FunnyGirl right.


Cheryl - my baby girl. xx


Purdy Wurdy - my puppy dog, completely stupid but we love her all the same.

Apple - my latest Blythe


Amy Lee - My first Blythe. My Christmas pressie from my hubby this year. She continues to be my most photographed girl. She is stunning.


Rosie of Scribble... named after my adopted blogging sister @rosiescribble. She is beautiful inside and out, just like her namesake. If you haven't stopped by her blog lately then do it now. She's been on her own adventure of late - to Cameroon with Pampers UNICEF. You can help save a life by reading about her trip. Rosie - you rock. xx

If you haven't seen my comp round up post get over there now.... you can win all kinds of things including a Maclaren pushchair worth nearly £600. So you don't have a baby - so what.... win it and give it away to a fab charity - or a children's ward. They will really appreciate it.

17 comments:

  1. Just love the photos esp Cheryl, but hey I am biased when it come to cats! Been out for ages with wierd internet problems, now hopefully back on and in business. Thought your idea about giving away comp prizes to a children's ward was inspired. Will now enter comps with clear conscience and more fervour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those Blythe dolls, something Japanese about them too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wide selection of girls here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smudgetikka,
    Blythe dolls very up your street. Lots of designers have made dresses for her. You should have a peek at this. http://www.thisisblythe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of photos. Your daughters are beautiful!
    The more I see of the Blythe dolls the more I like them! I think the pink haired one is my fav of the three

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls in your life look great, all of them, but especially your daughters. You must be really proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. the photos of Apple and Amy Lee are fabulous! And your daughters are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay - love the way you've put your cat & dog in - I posted my female cats as my "girls" lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely lovely yo u included Rosie scribble I met her at cybermummy and thought she was v lovely too. Sisterhood x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some fab shots! Your daughters look perfectly nicknamed, what a cool attitude shot.

    And now I know what these dolls are that I see everywhere, Im off to google bythe dolls now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you. That is all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, those dolls caught me by surprise! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're going to think me slightly bonkers, but when I looked at B's blog earlier, and again now, I can't help thinking you and your beautiful cat look rather alike!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The one of your daughters is beautiful! Like the one of Amy Lee too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'Scuse me lady, your Christmas present this year? And how did you manage to get Amy Lee in October?! Usually to get a present this early I have to pop out a baby or save a life...share your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @babygenie
    Amy Lee was last years Christmas pressie. I'm good - but not that good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great pictures your daughters are gorgeous by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...