Tuesday 5 October 2010

It's gone a bit comp crazy

Yesterday I posted on my work blog about Stokke picking up the Gold award in the Practical Parenting awards and to celebrate they are giving away a Tripp Trapp® on the StokkeLovers blog. You can enter here...

My clients My Carry Potty started the #ToiletTrainingTuesday hash tag last week and they will be giving away one of their amazing must have products every Tuesday. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is post a potty training tip on their Facebook group.

The fab mummy blogger @missielizzieb reviewed My Carry Potty for us last week and she also has one to give away on her blog.

And I'm in on the act too... you can win a Maclaren GT LX worth £590 on my previous post. Click here to be in with a chance.

Another client of mine PushchairTrader.co.uk are giving away a Jane Rider worth £440. Click here to enter.

Summerland Creative are giving away a rather cute Halloween costume on their Facebook page. Enter here.

This has now turned into a constantly updated post!! Another mummy blogger friend of mine @kahanka has a comp over on her blog to win a mamaRoo baby chair. Enter here.

I know that these comps are all baby related and you might not need the products - but how about entering anyway and then donating the prize to a charity that could make great use of them if you do win?

If you have a comp on your blog that you would like me to add to this round up, please use the Linky below...

2 comments:

  1. Just tweeted the McLaren comp, fingers crossed for @baby_genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I have added a link :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...