Wednesday 29 December 2010

My 2010 in Pictures - win a CyberMummy11 ticket

It's been quite a year for me, first CyberMummy10 and then Blogladesh and the UN with Save the Children. I wanted to say thank you for all of the help and support from you, my friends and fellow bloggers. There were some dark times - especially in Bangladesh but what we achieved is set to change the face of charity campaigning for good. You were all a part of that.

To say thank you, I'm giving away a ticket to CyberMummy11 - but you do have to work for it!

To be in with a chance of winning you need to join in the 'Your 2010 in Pictures' meme. Your entry can be a single picture that sums up 2010 for you or a montage like mine. Do your post then come back and add it to the Linky below.

Here is my 2010.....

Entry closes at midnight (GMT) on 10/01/11 and a winner will be chosen by my trusty assistant and me over a packet of biscuits and a pot of tea.
The prize is a ticket to CyberMummy11.

14 comments:

  1. Love this. Will see if I can find 10 hours or so to plough through all my photos (or maybe I'll just look at everyone elses...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'll have a go at this - and I can see ME in one of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay... I can see you too sis. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that's a FAB idea. I won't enter because I want someone else to win the ticket, but I'm going to enjoy looking through everyone's pics.

    You know, one of my ultimate memories this year is Blogher '10 with you, Horace and Dildo Bob. :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea! I'm just putting together my year in review post, so will throw in some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'll be joining in but just for fun as I have a sponsor xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good and nice post. Thanks for your sharing.
    beautifull dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely idea. I have thoroughly enjoyed putting my year in pictures together and looking at everyone else's. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've done mine.
    forgive the serious side. but it was part of my year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great linky - had been meaning to do this but hadn't got round to it - the incentive of the competition has made me get on with it!
    Would love to win a ticket - I might be able to stretch to paying for flights then!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved doing this, there has been much smiling. And yours is fabulous, what a year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this competition. Loved doing it, and loved looking at all the other entries.

    If I win, and I can't use my ticket, I promise I'll pass it on, by running a competition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...