Wednesday 19 October 2011

Charity help request

Are you interested in helping UNISEF to road test a couple of fundraising ideas ahead of the campaign release dates?


The ideas are based around parents involving their kids in the lives of children in other cultures in a fun way, whilst also raising money - hopefully it's good for everyone; the charity raises money and the parents get to expose their children to the lives of other children in Africa. If you are a parent with children aged between 3 and 12, I would love to hear from you.

We're looking for people to test these in October half time and on Halloween (Oct 31st).  Please leave a comment with your details or email me for more information. mummytips [at] gmail [dot] com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda or @amandauniquely
    Mum to Maisie 5 and Lucas almost3
    unquielysnowflake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always up for a bit of education!

    @liveotherwise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be able to help but our half term is this week so almost over but up for the Halloween bit. @susankmann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it too late to say I would be interested, I have a son of 8 and a daughter who will be 4 in December and 2 younger ones, I also worked for a while in Southern Africa and love learning about new cultures and countries and hope my children will love learning about them too and exploring the diversity of peoples lives in different continents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...