Tuesday 1 November 2011

Lego Storage Head Review

It's no secret that we are a Lego mad house. All of us, the girls too, so when John Lewis asked if we'd like to review the awesome Lego Storage Head we jumped at it.
Over to Betty...


This is a great product, perfect for Christmas and if it means that I stand on one less Lego brick in my life then it has to be worth it!
The Sort and Store Head is available in store and online, priced at £39.95 (not £16,95 as stated in the vid, sorry we got confused but you can pick up the regular Storage Head at that price).
Now I'd like a stack of the standard Lego Brick shaped boxes please Santa! The 8 Stud Storage Brick is £22.95 and this really cool Lego Brick Alarm Clock is a bargain at £19.95.

Lego storage bricks
PS. It's my birthday next week!



6 comments:

  1. I love these and would love to get one for my son but the price puts me off - don't you think £40 is overpriced for a bit of plastic storage kit? Would you have bought one if you hadn't got it for free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple of the big storage boxes and one small one. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that.... It's a must buy for William and Roni this Xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all storage boxes
    great video
    keep up the wonderful work you are doing here
    come and say hi
    Always Following&Commenting
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne,
    I've just ordered another one - so I guess my answer is yes I would buy it!
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I love the LEGO head, how clever is the tiered system, I can not wait for my kids to be old enough for Lego so that I can I mean they can play with it.
    I shall be buying the head for sure and what a bargain, I had a Lego suitcase when I was a kid so reminds me of that a little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Appreciated as always. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...